Quantlab provides a cross-asset analytics platform for Quants, Traders and Analysts that scales to meet your company’s needs, from a single desktop installation to enterprise-wide deployment.
Slash development times in half with Quantlab
Quantitative analytics used to imply tedious programming and error-prone maintenance of custom built solutions with inferior functionality and performance.
With Quantlab you get one unified and comprehensive cross-asset platform specifically made for building and deploying real-time based financial analytics application. Powered by our proprietary Qlang technology, it offers an efficient framework for financial calculations based on time series data and streaming real-time data. It can be used interactively by the analyst himself, or implemented as a solution for the trading or sales desk.
Unique for Quantlab is the tight link between financial modeling, realtime feeds and historical time series. All financial data – time series data as well as instrument and yield curve definitions – is stored in a central database and fetched automatically when needed. Financial instruments keep track of their feed identifiers and automatically source real-time data as needed.
With Quantlab, it just takes you minutes to create a dashboard or an application-type user interface, where all quantitative analysis always reflects the latest changes in both dynamic and static data.
Quantlab’s Key Features
- Seamless integration with leading real-time feeds such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv
- Comes with extensive library of financial functions and classes to facilitate and accelerate development
- Powered by Qlang – the easy to learn and yet highly efficient coding language for quantitative finance.
- Includes wide choice of API’s – Excel/Python/C#/REST – to access the platform
Key Benefits when Using Quantlab
- Rapid development from idea to end-user application
- Reuse and share workspaces and code within your organization
- Become more productive and creative
- Handle large workloads cost efficiently
- Enjoy world class technical and financial support allowing you to make better decisions
JRS Asset Management – Regulatory Reporting is a team effort
"In an industry characterized by constant regulatory changes, having FCG in our corner feels safe, always keeping us up to date on current regulation and…